Happy and healthy 2015 my friends! I wanted to share my top 12 blog posts of 2015 with you today!
Sarah Sofia Productions had a successful year in event design and styling! You will notice 9 of the 12 top blog posts are events or parties that were big trends in 2014 and continue to trend in 2015. The other 3 of 12 top blog posts are interior design and home décor trends that spill over into this year.
12. Wine Tasting and champagne tasting parties were hot in 2014 and continue to be in 2015. Tastings are one of my faves to plan because it’s an intimate affair with food and wine/champagne pairings. Get inspired with our Wine Tasting Party!
10. Pink + Gold GLAM Bridal Shower was a fan fav and still is one of mine! Pink + Gold were hot trends in 2014 and continue to be in 2015. The elements of this GLAM bridal shower can be used for any party that needs a little sparkle! We were featured in two publications for this photo shoot: My Tru Blu and The Bride Link
9. Coral, Robin Eggs Blue & Elephants themed 1st Birthday Party is whimsical and had hot trends like dessert and candy bar, coral and blue colors, and of course smash cake.
This party is a good example of interior design and home décor trends that are making their way into party trends. The theme of this party was based on the coral, blue & elephant themed nursery.
7. Black Tie Weddings and Events are classic and will always be in style! There’s something fun and glamorous about getting dressed up in formal attire that makes the night special. The Queen City Gala: Black Tie for Charity was no exception!
6. Brunch with the girls: Summer Entertaining continues to be one of our top archive searches for 2014! Despite the rain, there are fun punches of color and easy party décor elements.
5. Surprise 50th Birthday Party isn’t your typical backyard celebration! The attention to detail from the food to the simple and masculine décor made this party an instant classic. Burlap and navy were hot trends in 2014 and continue to be in 2015.
4. One Room Challenge Spring 2014 Master Bedroom and Fall 2014 Big Girl Room drove a lot of new traffic to our blog and demonstrated that trends in interior design continue to overlap with weddings, events & parties.
Many of the home décor items in both ORC rooms came from our wedding, or my daughter’s birthday party décor.
3. Fall Décor and entertaining along with our Thanksgiving Tablescape were both hits with readers and the interior design industry! We were featured in Southern Girl Blog Community’s Fall Round up, Festive Fall Crafts and Décor.
2. Sofia The First Birthday Party not only had a lot of views when it was first published in September 2014 but continues to be our second most popular search into 2015!
Sofia The First and Disney character themed parties were hot trends in 2014 and continue to be in 2015! This Sofia The First party incorporated boys by having them dress up like Princes and adding special touches in crafts and food labels.
1. Our biggest month to date was December 2014 with all our holiday and Christmas posts such as Santa Claus is Coming to Town Party, Trimming the Tree and Christmas Décor, Family Traditions with Recipes and Cookie Decorating Party, Cozy Survival Guide for Winter Months, and Christmas Tablescape.
We collaborated with wedding and event industry pros such as Classic Party Rentals, for Christmas Tablescape and were recognized nationally by Classic Party Rentals and in Southern Girl Blog Community’s Holiday Tradition Roundup, A Southern Girls Guide to Christmas Traditions.
However our most viewed post of December and of 2014 was New Year’s Eve Bash and Recipes!
Can’t wait to share more 2015 top trends in weddings, events, and parties in the coming months!